Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Glee Meme, Day 30: Closing Thoughts

So the MEME ends...
            
I’m kind of glad I guess, but this is easily the easiest month long MEME I had to do (of course, that just means the others were so difficult). Glee’s season premiere is tonight and who knows what Ryan Murphy’s got planned for us. I’m apprehensive about some of the impending changes – apparently they want even more pop music on Glee. And I like contemporary music as much as the next music lover, but I’m a fan of the musical diversity on Glee so I’m not really thrilled if it’s going to turn into Glee does Top 40. Eh, I’ll see what happens....maybe I’ll do a write-up later in the week. I've heard from a writer over at BuddyTV who's seen a screener of the episode - and apparently it's a good one (in case you didn't know, Matt Rutherford - the silent 12th member - has left the show).
At the momentParks & Recreation, Big Love, Burn Notice, Dexter, The Closer and The Office are all fighting with Glee for my favourite show and Parks & Recreation is winning at the moment (Poehler and Offerman are indisputably irresistible) and it's definitely the show I'm looking forward to most this season. But I’m loving my small share of television at the moment. I have a feeling I won’t be revelling in too many new shows (not for this half of the season at least) but hopefully this season of television shall be good. Here’s to next year’s Emmy’s.
             
          
Okay, describe Glee in three words. Me first: crazy. Hmmm, that’s just one. Irrevent, crazy, fun. Your turn.
                
(Anyone else planning on watching the Premiere? What shows are you looking forward to?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...