Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Glee Meme, Day 23: A Character I Relate To

Continuing with the Glee MEME...
                      
No one really wins here; back when I took the Quiz months ago on Buddytv (under duress from a friend, before I actually cared about Glee as much) they told me I was Will Schuester. I do have my moments where I avoid conflict – which is classic Schuester, but I’m not sure I’m quite like him.

As much as I like Morrison on the show I’m somewhat insulted to be compared to him. I can be as high-strung as Rachel on occasion, but she’s a kind of crazy and though I’m not a reformed bully or a resident badass I completely relate to Puck’s Jekyll and Hyde issues.
                              
Sometimes I think I’m like Artie...well, except for the wheelchair bit – the voice of reason with a penchant for dry humour. I don’t think I’d qualify as a Glee character; I’m too sane for their crazy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...