Sunday, September 19, 2010

Glee Meme, Day 28: Idea for a Character

Glee’s cast is already large enough, so I’m less that enamoured with the idea of that Charice chick – whoever the hell she is – being a new addition to the cast. Although, logically, they can’t remain with twelve members forever – although that would be nice in a weird way. Glee has opened itself up to so many potential plots they’ve already made way for characters, but I don’t think we’ll ever see them becoming real. Like Puck’s family, those are some characters I’d love to meet. Or Rachel’s gay dads, what relationship does she have with them? 
Although I’m still wondering how she’ll remain a main character I’d love to see the psychos who created Teri and her insane sister Kendra. Glee has a lot on its plate as far as characters are concerned, so I’d prefer to see more development of the lot they have than bringing in completely new characters just for the razzle-dazzle (although sometimes bringing in guests for the razzle works at times: Exhibit A, Exhibit B). 
              
More on the Glee MEME, as it closes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...