Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Coming in Late: Parenthood

I don’t watch as much TV as I’d like to, I do have a life (i.e. schoolwork) so I have to pick and choose and whatnot. Parenthood was one of those shows last season that I hoped would succeed even if I wasn’t watching. There was the incentive of the always wonderful Lauren Graham, the talented (but often underrated) Peter Krause, and a host of other people I’m willing to put good money – Erika Christensen and Monica Potter to name two.
I caught the second season premiere of it last night, I suppose it never hurts to see a TV show from the actual beginning but I was impressed nonetheless, even if I didn’t completely get all the plot points. I don’t know how I’ll be adding another TV show to my schedule and with the season premiere of Glee next week the TV the season will be officially kicking and I don't know if I'll have enough time to care. Still, Parenthood seems like a keeper. From Erica Christensen and Sam Jaeger trying to tell their six year old daughter about penises and sperm Monica Potter’s almost psychotic mother the episode was just the right amount of dramatic, funny and interesting. More.
             
Any Parenthood fans out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...