Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Nineties Revisited: Ep 5

...wherein we come to the end. It's been lovely looking at the nineties in review, and I'm not going to end with a list of my favourite films from the period. That would be boring. Instead, I will highlight the ten best Ensemble Works from the decade. Firstly, remember this list is purely personal. So you may disagree. Secondly, this is not a list of my ten favourite films of the nineties. It's all about the ensemble, those films where you feel every actor is working in tandem with each other. The sort of "You jump, I jump" scenario from the actors. Yes, that one's there.


















So, let me hear your thoughts? Give me your top three casts of that decade? Which of my choices have you reeling? Which makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...