Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Linkable Notes

While I'm at it, head on over the the LAMBs Blog and check out my new feature LAMB Casting, and participate. Moving on.
            
The Mad Hatter reviews Mulholland Drive which turned up on scores of person's best of the decade lists. What is your stance on this? Do the elderly couple freak you out too?
          
M. Carter has deliciously good taste giving her thoughts on Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? She gives praise to the cast. If you have not seen it yet, you are missing out on lots of [sadistic] fun.

Chris asks his students to weigh in on what is the Greatest Musical [play] of All Time. So much to choose from, and I'm so neurotic I'll spend days compiling a list, but off the top of my head, Sunday In the Park With George. What about you?
       
You are may not have heard but Scarlett Johansson has made a triumphant Broadway debut. I'm really happy for her since A View From the Bridge is my favourite Miller play. Yes, more than Death of a Salesman.
       
James looks at the 2004 best pictures. At least he kind of liked The Aviator, because he hated The Lord of the Rings, and I'm still trying to get over that. Sigh, for being obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...