Monday, January 11, 2010

The Cinematography Game

The Mad Hatter just recently posted his podcast. During the enjoyable 40 minutes he spoke about five of his favourite cinematography in films. It's an interesting thought, I often think of cinematography as the most important technical element of  a film - yes, more than editing. If it's not well shot, sorry, I don't like it as much. You're probably thinking, style over substance. Perhaps. But if I were to look at my top 20 films or so: the majority have enviable cinematography. So, it got me thinking what films have my favourite cinematography. It's a tough job, and one I can't do in a day. But below are shots from ten films. They're not my absolute favourite shot films; but they're some of them. Each of these have been shot that they all look so picturesque. I'd like to live in any of them.
       
I decided not to list the names, why don't you guess? Some are simple, some are tough. Give it a go.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sound off below on which you recognise. Let's see who gets the most. And why don't you tell me which is your favourite, perhaps I'll expound on it in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...