Friday, January 1, 2010

The Blind Side

I didn’t go into The Blind Side with any high expectations. It wasn’t the reviews, at least it wasn’t the reviews alone. It just did not look like my type of film. But I thought it would be a mildly entertaining, but unrewarding film. Sandra Bullock has fallen out of my esteem for quite some time. Still, with all the laurels being given to it and with all the buzz around Bullock. I did. To be honest, I’m sorry I did. Just thinking about the film leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth, which means I can’t review it properly. And I saw it three days ago. I’ll just say for now, if Sandra is nominated it will be my least favourite of the 50 Best Actress nominees this decade. Sure, she’s the best in the movie – but I just don’t find the movie to be very good. At. All.

D-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...