Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TV Meme, Day 29: Current TV Show Obsession

I knew it wouldn’t be Glee I’m not obsessed with it (yet) and I’m more obsessed with Chenoweth (and the music) in Glee than the actual show – which is a delight. It couldn’t be Grey’s Anatomy. Yes I love (with the DVDs to show) but it’s heading south and they need to stop making everyone have sex. It’s a hospital, for god’s sake. It couldn’t be Dexter because that’s mostly about the excellence of Michael C. Hall and it couldn’t be The Office because I want more B.J. Novak. In a time of such indecision there really was only one person to turn to – Leslie Knope.

When Parks & Recreation first premiered it was received with mix reviews – a strange premise, stodgy writing and an unproven cast. Somehow I’m not sure what the issue was because I was there from the beginning and I’ve always been a believer. The first season focused on the Parks & Recreation departments attempt to turn a horrible pit into a park – that didn’t pan out too well for the department but it led to a whole lot of hilarity for me. I won’t say much about. I already have (and I’m tired), but rest assured it’s one of the greatest things on TV right now. Just check my fake Emmy nominations...
         
The penultimate post of the meme, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...