Wednesday, June 23, 2010

TV Meme, Day 23: Most Annoying Character

Hmm, what to do…what to do? I’m extremely critical as it is of television in general so it would be a bit silly to choose a character from a show I’m already less than fond of (Sheen in Two & Half Men, Roberts in Everybody Loves Raymond). There are some shows I like that have countless annoyances – Dan, Jenny and the forever clueless Serena on Gossip Girl or the bland McDreamy on Grey’s Anatomy (always so sanctimonious), Lynette’s new pair of twins on Desperate Housewives and on and on…
           
…and then I settled on Mr. Bentley. Mr. Bentley is a nice british guy, but he annoys me to no end. Every time he shows up for some physical comedy on the excellent comedy The Jefferson’s I get a little bit nauseous. I don’t know what’s at fault, he seems like a genuinely nice guy – but he annoys me to no end. There, I said it...am I the only one?
         
This is all for the MEME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...