Tuesday, November 3, 2009

When In Doubt...LINKS

I was going to write When In Links: Doubt...but then I realised that that made little no sense. Maybe you noticed, or maybe you didn't but I've not been crazily ranting politely commenting on your posts as much. But it's that old ball and chain - the family. You know that saying? Family: can't kill them. Anyhow, that really shouldn't be an excuse [laaaazy] but by the time I'm home I just want to sleep - even though it's my enemy. I'm getting weak, but like a zombie I approach the computer. MUST BLOG, MUST BLOG.  So hope you're enjoying the look back at 2007 Supporting Players. Er, yeah. Still, I've been reading, or trying to at least and you should be reading too because things are there to read. So take a gander.

                           
Univarn continues his TOP 100 with Ang Lee's Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon...he also waxes nostalgic...kind of...about reviewing. Yes sir, a review on reviewing.
                                             
Kurt thinks about the worst film this decade. Help him come to a conclusion.Because I could go on for days...[which is longer than some movies took to get their scripts written].
               
So the blogosphere is abuzz with the news of the new Oscar hosts. Since I don't care enough about either men to read all these posts [sorry bloggers] I'll just direct you to them all even though I haven't read them all.
Danny, Nathaniel, RC, Rae, Ryan, Walter, Craig. If I missed you, you know what to do.
                 
The Mad Hatter is worried about what will become of This Is It. I saw he's worried for nothing. What about you?
                      
And then I hit a burnout. That's just four ssues but check out the others in the sidebar: Alex, Twister, Sage, James, Matt, Lolita, Movie Nut, Jude...and yeah everyone else. I CAN'T NAME YOU ALL!
                   
PS. If you know what's up with that loquacious and somewhat schizo introduction can you tell me, cause I have NO idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...