Saturday, November 21, 2009

Four New Films

I’m going to be seeing four new films over by Friday. As you know I’m sort of obsessed with seeing as much films as possible from 2009 and currently my mediocre list of  thirtysomething is not very admirable. But I’ll keep travailing, of course. I’m seeing Whatever Works – Woody Allen’s piece which has had essentially zero buzz after its early release. Then I’m seeing Moon. Univarn and others have given this a quite positive review, so hopefully I’ll enjoy it as much as they. I do think Sam Rockwell is talented. Then it’s on to Antichrist – Lars Von Trier’s controversial film. To be honest, my main draw to this film is Willem Dafoe. But I’ll see what happens here. Then I’ll be seeing The Private Lives of Pippa Lee with Robin Wright Penn and Julianne Moore. Hopefully I’ll write a review for each, but knowing me, I guess we shouldn’t bet on it. Still, I’ll try. Is there any of the four that you particularly want me to review? Tell me which of the four have you seen? What are your thoughts? And no spoilers please.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...