Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Penny For Your Thoughts...?

Because I’m, oh-so-lofty and above those thing, I didn’t make a hullabaloo of my 100th post; which happened a few months ago. I didn’t make a big thing of my 200th post either which happened a few weeks back. I’m not a celebratory kind of person most of the time I don’t know, I don’t think it’s time to get all crazy and drink the [proverbial] champagne yet. In due time, if this space continues to be consistently sporadically filled. Still, I’m having a semi dry spell or writers’ block if you want to call it that. I’m at a loss as to what to fill the page with. It’s not that I have a topic and can’t sustain it; I don’t have a topic but I’m in the mood for writing some brainless banter. Seeing that a major part of this blog is for the readers [talking to yourself is one thing, but I draw the line at print] why don’t you tell me what to write? Well you don’t exactly have to spell out: that might be a little too pedantic. But what’s a topic you want to hear discussed.
           
Preferably, let your topic not be a movie to review. Reviews are boring me at the moment. I have seven films to review at the moment...and it’s not materialising. Which would you be most looking forward to?
            

New York/New York [Martin Scorsese]
Giant [George Stevens]
The Natural [Barry Levinson]
Dr Zhivago [David Lean]
The Deer Hunter [Michael Cimino]
The Wings of the Dove [Iain Softley]
The Talented Mr. Ripley [Anthony Minghella]
              
Make a case for your favourite. Maybe I’ll oblige you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...