Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Scarlett Woman

I'm not really big on celebrity birthdays, but a few days one of the most vivacious young actresses celebrated her 25th birtday, I'm in the mood for list making so it occurred to me that I'd make a list of Scarlett's better times on sreen. I know it's currently en vogue to dislike her, and sure she's not the best actress of her time. But I do feel she's talented. Take a look at my five favourite Scarlett moments.
              
Olivia Wenscombe in The Prestige (2006)

"He wants me to come work for you and steal your secrets."
                                         

Pursy Will in A Love Song for Bobby Long (2004) 

"Everyone knows that books are better than life! That's why they're books!" 
                

Cristina in Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2008)             


"I'll go to your room, but you'll have to seduce me." 
                                    

Charlotte in Lost in Translation (2003)


          "My husband's a photographer, so he's here working. I wasn't doing anything so I came along."
                               

Nola Rice in Match Point (2005)

                 "I was doing fine until you came along."  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...