Monday, November 2, 2009

Looking Back at 2007


Well I’m going back in time to 2007. As I did with 2008 I’m going to be posting my thoughts on each of main categories with those I found outstanding and my pick of nominees in alphabetical order. At the end of the week [hopefully] I’ll post who the winners and runners up were in each of the reviewed categories and in the artistic and technical categories. So here’s to a look at 2007. I vividly remembered the morning of the nominations. I played truant from school to hear Kathy Bates whisper sweet nothings in my ears – and the world – the nominees. It was a great year for film, but still Oscar was a little off. I remember gasping at the snubs, the inclusions and just the general state of the nominees. But you’ll see what I think in due time. I’ll be looking at the Supporting Categories later today and tomorrow.
                                                      
So tell me. Did you hear the nominations with the rest of the world? Did you get it on the internet later? Did you care?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...