Monday, August 30, 2010

Glee Meme, Day 7: Favourite Tina/Artie

“I still have the full use of my penis.” That's what Artie, the wheelchair dude, tells Tina when they get to talking about his cripple status. It's a totally out of the way moment, and I love Jenna Ushkowitz facial reaction. Though they're  both even better in the "Dream On" episode later in the season, I love to see them getting to know each other in "Wheels".
“Wheels” has a ton of character development (Sue, Puck, Artie, Tina) and Tina and Artie’s potential romance is given centre stage, somewhat. Jenna is a bit underrated (and so pretty to look at) and she and Kevin work. I wasn’t completely sold on her fake stuttering but it worked in its way.
     
All this as the GLEE MEME continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...