Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Let the Angels Rejoice…

…or Not
      
Hello folks. I’m back. Sort of. If you’ve just been skimming through the blog you probably didn’t miss me…but I’ve been automating my posts for the last seven days (hence the unceremonious lack of comments on your blogs and such); I was on line for ten lousy minutes on Tuesday but other than that I’ve been gone since last Saturday. I feel like I’ve died and gone to hell…I MISS THE INTERNET. I was out of town until earlier today, which was fine but for the lack of the internet. My father lives on a quasi-farm in the middle of nowhere (says me). I cut short my visit and return to the real world to be hit with a broken modem.

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?
Ugh, I can’t live like this. I’m on borrowed internet time at the moment. I miss the blogosphere, but I’m back. Sporadically yes, but I’m back at least.
      
Okay. As you were....off to read some blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...