Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Obscure Quoting Game

You know that I’m fond of these vague guessing games, so I’ve got another one for you. As you can tell from the name, it’s quote related. I think it’s difficult, but this quote has always stuck with me.
        
So I’m giving you four clues:
1) The film won a number of Oscars (but not for writing)
2) It was said by the lead actress of the film, an Oscar winner, but not for this film (though she was nominated
3) The first shot of the film is in black and white…but the rest is not
4) In the quote, the speaker is referring to a work of art
           
I think I’ve given you quite much. Here’s the quote.
             
“[It’s like being]... in a dream; there’s truth but no logic.”
          
Have fun. It's really easy if you saw the movie recently...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...