Sunday, April 4, 2010

Coming Back to the Real World

I don’t why, but I’ve really been evading recent cinema. We’re already in April and I’ve only seen just a few flicks from 2010. I was supposed to see Green Zone and Alice in Wonderland last week, but for some reason I passed. I should probably rectify that sometime this week, but I feel a bit swamped. Notice how I’ve been doing more retrospectives and less current work? Still, 2010 seems to be off to a good start. Shutter Island was imperfect, but still moderately satisfying, The Greatest was stodgy but suggested good things for Carey and Agora was just excellent. Sure I’ve got more than eight months to go and most likely none of these will be remembered at the end of the year, but who knows? I’m still to see limited stuff like The Runaways, Fish Tank or Repo Men
Has any 2010 release really impressed you thus far? Which 2010 release should I drop everything to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...