Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Supporting Dilemma

If 2009 has offered nothing, it has given us a wide array of good, great and some excellent supporting performances. I’m not sure how I’d rank last year against the others of the decade, but it certainly wasn’t the horrid year it was made out to be by some – especially for the supporting women. I ended up singling out eleven excellent performances but there were so many more on the sidelines I wish I could have mentioned. So I’ll give them their moment. In another year any of these could have made my top 10. Here are 25 good supporting performances of 2009…in ascending order beginning with....
           

TIER FOUR
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
                      
TIER THREE
 
  
 
 
  
  
  
  
               
TIER TWO
 
  
 
  
  
  
  
  
 
                 
What are your thoughts on 2009's Supporting Women? Do any of these 25 make your actual list of nominees?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...