Friday, February 12, 2010

The Game: Revisited

I threw out an invitation for you readers to participate in a game a few days ago. It was Oscar related, slightly. You had to find the similarities betweent eight women: Ginger Rogers, Ingird Bergman, Bette Davis, Greer Garson, Vivien Leigh, Anna Magnani, Ginger Rogers, Simone Signoret. I was looking for three things, and as I expected all four of you (what about the rest of you?) got the first two, they won Best Actress Oscars. What none of you got was that they all won their Oscar over one woman in particular - Katharine Hepburn. Those eight are the eight who have foiled Kate's chances. I guess it was a tough one, but you know how my mind flits about. So that's that. Still, I do want to give out this guest post but I want to make you work for it because I'm a sadist or what not. Still, thanks to Alex, Heather, Tom, and Luke...if no one gets the other two questions one of you will get the chance, but I'm giving out two more questions. Try one or two, maybe you'll get lucky. And by the way: they're each Oscar related.
    
First: What do these three gents have in common?
Don Cheadle, James Stewart, Marlon Brando.  It's difficult, but it could be easy too. (focus on Oscar)
       
Second: What do these women have in common?
Marie Dressler, Helen Hayes, Ginger Rogers,Greer Garson,Jane Wyman,Ingrid Bergman,Julie Andrews, Maggie Smith, Ellen Burstyn,Diane Keaton, Sally Field, Meryl Streep, Jessica Tandy, Julia Roberts (once again, focus on Oscar)
         
Happy guessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...