Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Game

I’m throwing out a game of sorts for all you readers to participate in. I’m that playful (or so I say) but I like games. I was thinking what would be an appropriate prize. Posting prices are exorbitant (and I don’t have anything worthy to give) – but I decided on a prize (which is more of a task). Whoever wins will have the (dubious) honour of writing the first guest post on Encore’s World of Film & TV. No rules on the guest post – just something cinematic or television inspired. So here’s the task. The eight women below have something in common: three things actually, so it can be surmised in one sentence. So guess what is, and whoever’s closest to the answer (and guesses first) wins. Since sending emails can be a bitch, just comment below (so for the next few days all comments will be moderated). You have until Wednesday. Good luck.
 
Anne Bancroft
Ingrid Bergman
Bette Davis
Greer Garson
Viven Leigh
Anna Magnani
Ginger Rogers
Simone Signoret
             
It’s freakishly simple while being infuriatingly difficult…so ummm, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...