Friday, February 12, 2010

Encore Awards 2009: Pt. 3: Score, Screenplay, Cinematography & Visuals

I'm such a completist, it's annoying sometimes. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - cinematography is my favourite technical aspect of a film. I just adore those pretty shots, so it was quite difficult narrowing to down to five. And I couldn't even include the lovely work shown below, so it was obviously a good year.

So, my ballot for Cinematography is HERE along with my thoughts on Visual Effects and Score. I love the music section, though I never match with what the real awards say. But who cares?
        
My nods for Original Screenplay can be seen HERE...I wonder which of them will be most shocking...
            
What were the shots that made you saliviate this year? Or the original words that made you cheer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...