Friday, April 15, 2011

Evageline Lilly pregnant

In the news, Evangeline Lilly pregnant, as the 'Lost' star was spotted in Hawaii rocking a flowy dress which only pregnant lady should wear.

Evageline Lilly pregnant
Evangeline Lilly with Lost co-star and ex-BF Dominic Monaghan

Celebrity Lilly was said to be dating former 'Lost' production assistant Norman Kali. Kali and Lilly (sounds like local band Calla Lilly?), started dating when Lilly and her previous lover and 'Lost' co-star Dominic Monaghan ended after a year.

Since Evangeline Lilly will be carrying her and Kali's first baby, she decided to lay low from making tv appearances and says:

"Ultimately, acting is not my passion. It's my day job," Lilly told Women's Health. "This industry is conducive to cuckoo. It likes cuckoo. It encourages cuckoo. I've had to find my sanity."

Finally Evageline's wish has been granted since she has been vocal how much she wanted to have a child saying,

"I have always wanted to have a child of my own and I will always want to go through the gift that women have been given to experience that, so I hope to be a mother at some point. I think I can allow myself one child -- and from then on, I think I would have to adopt. It makes sense not to add to the population problem."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...