Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I was a weird looking Kid: Amanda Seyfried

 Actress Amanda Seyfried, who has been often voted one of world’s most beautiful women in polls, admits she was a ‘weird-looking’ child and was never confident about her looks.
‘I was a child model but I wasn’t doing much of it. I just don’t consider myself a ‘model’ because I wasn’t. I was such a weird-looking child. I had braces and I was kind of chubby,’ contactamusic.com quoted her as saying.
Seyfried has previously revealed how she hated looking in the mirrorwhen she was growing up because she felt so ugly.
‘I was an insecure young girl and I didn’t think I was pretty. I didn’t like my body. I really looked in the mirror and thought I was ugly because I didn’t look like a normal girl. I wanted braces, stick-straight hair and a tan. But I wouldn’t go to the tanning booth and I had trouble getting up early enough to be able to straighten my hair. It would take forever so my arms would hurt,’ she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...