Friday, April 8, 2011

Quarter Gone...

It’s such a terrible writing trait to begin with a negative, but I must apologise for my splotchy blogging lately. I haven’t been that – at least, I don’t think so – but for the lack of anything significant. What’s making me feel even more terrible, though, is the fact that three months have gone and I still haven’t seen any 2011 release. I’m rectifying that tonight, though; I’m seeing Keira Knightley’s Last Night and possibly Gyllenhaal in Source Code.
        
This happens every year, though, I feel a dearth of anticipation for new films – last year it lasted the whole year, hopefully this year is more positive. But, I’ve got other things to occupy my time in the interim of no exciting 2011 releases. I’ll finally get started on that “Pilot Me” series I mentioned so long ago, and it’s probably time to resurrect “Scene On A Sunday” and “Forgotten Characters”...but I do need to start on 2011 films. I feel like such a synthetic blogger.
          
Most of you have been watching films as you should, though, has anything wowed you yet. Or, better yet, you know my inclinations by now make a case in the comment sections for which 2011 I should see first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...