Thursday, July 8, 2010

Damn You EMMY!!!

Despite the title, I'm actually quite content with the nominees for the most part, I'm busy at the moment so I can't analyse the nominees as I wish so I'll just break it down quickly, and be back LATER with an in-depth look. Maybe.
      
THE GOOD
*Amy Poehler has her Emmy nomination. I cannot explain to you how happy this made me. It is easily my favourite nomination in a year of mixed stuff.
*Lea Michele, Kristin Chenoweth and the cast of Glee have been successful. It's a good life, and I'm glad for them all.

*Sharon Gless has an Emmy NOD!!! Burn Notice only gets one nod, but this nod makes me happy (even though I wish it had gotten more).
    
*My usual favourites are back again - Dexter, Damages, Tony Shalhoub, JANE KRAKOWSKI!!!!

THE BAD
*One nomination for Entourage, two nominations for Grey's Anatomy, one nomination for Desperate Housewives? Piven? Wilson? Oh? Cross? My heart bleeds, not really but you get the point. Those snubs hurt me.
   
*Two and a Half Men is still getting love, and I don't know WHY!

*Mariska Hargitay. I hate you.
    
* No love for supporting players in The Office and Parks & Recreation? Really?
     
THE BLAH
* The Big Bang Theory. I just don't get it.
    
*Mad Men. Other than Slattery I'm really not interested any more...I can't say why?
   
*Lost...ummm, I don't know. I don't get this one either, and no Naveen Andrews? Le sigh.
     
Okay. You go? Good? Bad? Blah? Shout it out below.
FULL LIST HERE
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...