Saturday, March 6, 2010

Encore Awards: Results

Well, Oscars are tomorrow and I didn't want to post these after. It's my own edition of "If I Had A Ballot" - even if I'm not the best judge in some categories. Still, see what my picks look like in the MAIN CATEGORIES and the ARTISTIC AND TECH CATEGORIES.
Here's the rundown with who medalled the most.
Bright Star 11
Nine 7
An Education  6 
Avatar  6

The Messenger  3
Cheri 3
The Road  2


The Hurt Locker  2
The Fantastic Mr. Fox  2
Three Blind Mice  2
Coraline  2
Star Trek 2
Drag Me To Hell 2
In the Loop  1


The Lovely Bones 1

Moon  1
Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince 1

It's weird that something like The Hurt Locker which I liked only earned two medals, but oh well. Yay, for Bright Star though...thought it didn't win.
       
Tell me what you think? I want to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...