Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Guessing Game

When I posted that new banner for my site I just happened to solicit your guesses for the origin of the picture. Little did I know that you all would be totally clueless to the film. I'm actually smirking, because nothing pleases me more than keeping secrets (but not for long).


So,because I'm me and I like to lead you on sound off below in the comments. The winner will get bragging rights (that's really all I can give you).
       
The argument began here, so just for some hints. It is NOT Mrs. Brown, Bright Star, The Assassination of Jesse James By the Coward Robert Ford...and it's a film from the 90s. And because I'm not completely unfeeling the film begins with all green. That's a really big hint, so happy guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...