Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Blog-a-thon

Where are all my followers? Unless you have been purposely avoiding this blog, you’ll know that tomorrow I’m hosting a blogathon celebrating Katharine Hepburn. It’s the first thing of this sort I’m doing and I suppose it’s all going to be a work in progress. Nonetheless, to all my followers, recurring visitors and newbies I’m extending the invitation to you, once again. Katharine Hepburn has had quite a prolific career on the big screen and the small screen and chances are, more likely than not, that you’ve seen a film of hers. So, let’s hear about it. Has a performance of hers stood out for you? Disappointed you even? Any little anecdote about Kate’s influence on you or just some miscellaneous [but enjoyable] piece on Kate the Great. Well tomorrow is your day. Write it on your blog and then send me the link at my email address by 2:00 Saturday morning. I’ll be posting the list of participants and their pieces on Saturday morning before 10:00.

So it doesn’t matter if you’re a fan of the classics or not; whether Kate’s your favourite actress or not. It doesn’t matter if it’s two paragraphs or two pages. Just do your thing. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...