Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Run, Forrest!"

Hello folks. If you've been reading the LAMB you've probably seen that the latest film to be re-casted by the LAMBs is the 1994 Forrest Gump in my ongoing feature LAMB Casting. So I'm extending the invitation once again how can you recast Forrest Gump and make it better. Just send me your re-imagined casting ideas for the main cast: say, I wasn't too big on Hanks performance, though it was good for what it was. Just send me your thoughts on who should play the main characters: Forrest Gump (originally Tom Hanks); Jenny Curan (originally Robin Wright Penn), Lt. Dan Taylor (originally Gary Sinise), Private Benjamin Bufford (originally Mykelti Williamson) and Mrs. Gump (originally Sally Field) at email dangerous.liaison231(@)yahoo.com - (removed parentheses).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...