Saturday, May 22, 2010

With A Link In My Heart

I’m feeling quite indolent at the moment, school wise and particularly blog wise. I can’t say why, but these links are definitely not the cause. Everyone’s writing – some more than others, here’s a few important pieces.

I don't like to play favourites, but Nicholas offers up my favourite post this week - an excellent assessment of Nick Offerman's work on Parks & Recreation, which I love in case you didn't already know. Even if you don't watch the show, you'll be smiling after the post.
             
Remember how much I loved Agora (my review) well Jose doesn't. I annoyed him into review and he disagrees with me, that's karma for you.
4 Months, 3 Weeks, 2 Days is a foreign film I hear of every now and again. I've never seen it, but M. Carter offers up a lovely review of it.
Walter recently saw Sunset Boulevard for the first time. Don't you love the feeling when you see a good oldie for the first time? Here's what he thought of it...
James once again asks me a good question...are we qualified to make a list of favourites of all time? What do you think?

Cyrus in hosting his blog-a-thon celebrating the best posts of the year. Visit DAY ONE and DAY TWO.

Chase is one of many people to review this Oscar winner recently, here's what he thought of The Secret in Their Eyes...
       
Luke reviews The Sound of Music. Cheesy musical stuff, but I love it and so does Luke - so there!
        
Annette Bening's Mother & Child is out, not here though. Robert saw it and loved it, so now I really can't wait.
Heather is still counting down the best villains...she's awesome so head over there...or she'll get you, and your little dog too!
             
Keep checking the sidebar for more posts, I may be taking another break (loathsome, I know)...don't worry automated posting is in session...it'll just be a while before I respond with comments.
            
Oh, head over and vote for the new cast of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...