Monday, May 24, 2010

British Birthday

Do you know that I adore Kristin Scott Thomas? Why this woman does not get higher profile work is beyond, she's scintillating. Unfortunately I do not get the chance to see her art house French flicks, but here are some memories of the lovely Kristin...
               

Annie in The Horse Whisperer (1998)
"I haven't ridden Western before."
             
Fiona in Four Weddings & Funeral (1994)          
"I was a lesbian once at school, but only for about fifteen minutes
                
Juliette Fontaine in I've Loved You So Long (2008)          
"The worst prison is the death of one's child. You never get out of it."
            
Sylvia McCordle in Gosford Park (2001)               
"Well, I know you're interested in money and fiddling with your guns. But I admit it: when it comes to anything else, I'm stumped."
                    

Katharine Clifton in The English Patient (1996)               
"Am I K in your book? I think I must be."
                      
Is Kristin K in your book or do you prefer her as another? Does your British loveliness make you swoon or no? 
          
REMEMBER, automated posting...I'll be back to respond on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...