Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Staring At the Box

To make up for the TV in my Encore's World...I'm taking some time out to focus on a few television happenings...
             
Jimmy Fallon has been tipped to host The Emmy Awards in August. Fallon is a nice guy, and I like him fine but he often strikes me as bland. But I suppose better him than Jay Leno, right? Neil Patrick Harris would have been nice again, but I guess no repeats...
             
Speaking of Emmy, remember Glenn Close winning that second consecutive Emmy for her excellent work on Damages...well things aren't looking too good for that show. Threats to cancel? I know it wasn't the biggest moneymaker, but I didn't know the situation was so dire. Would you miss it if it leaves?
Oh, yes check out my triple review of Parks & Recreation, The Office and 30 Rock from last week.
             
Anything interesting happened on the television lately? Anticipating Lost's series finale? Can't wait for May sweeps? Sound off below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...