Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Musical Blog-a-thon

Hello there, folks. Next Sunday - the 30th - I'm hosting a blog-a-thon here celebrating musicals. Why? Because May begins with an M and so do musicals (yes, that's my logic). I sent out emails inviting you all to participate, if you didn't get an email it means I don't have your address. So, I'm inviting you now, and reinviting those that know of it. What do I ask of you? Not much - you know I'm not demanding...

Ideally your entry would be on your favourite musical, the one you consider the best or the most fun. Of course, you have the option of not writing about your favourite, but ideally, that’s the idea.
           
No strict rules, as I said before – a review, a few notes, a general lecture anything you choose. Just one thing I’m looking for, what makes it your favourite musical – what makes it special? Why is it worth our time?
       
A few bloggers asked if they can write on more than one. Sure, as I said ideally it's one - your favourite, but if you can't decide on one and have a tie, do so by all means!
Anytime Sunday before 12:00 would be a good time to post your entry, although you can do so before if you wish. Just send me the link to your post by 1:00 PM - (standard time), so I can get it posted by the end of the day!
These ladies look so pensive because they want to know if you picked them!
       
SPREAD THE WORD...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...