Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Not Waving, But Drowning"

I've done it. Yet again, I've descended into that realm where I'm turning into a pseudo-blogger, akin with the mystic-blogger, the ghost blogger and the lazy blogger. Guilty, guilty, guilty and guilty. It's not that I don't have articles to publish (I do, I need to edit them first). It's not that I haven't seen any new movies (I have), and it's not that I don't want to blog (I do) but I'm been insanely busy and I guess that's a legitimate excuse - but I hate to think that because the blog isn't my work I shouldn't be dedicated to it. Speaking of which, I've got a job! I'm working as the editorial intern at De Pulse Magazine which is a Guyanese Magazine that you may probably never read, but still. It's writing, and that means that it should end up helping my blogging skills. It's vaguely weird since my ex-brother-in-law is my boss, but it's all good - he is a good writer.
               
Sigh, that still doesn't count as real blogging. And I'm feeling really guilty. Ugh, tell me what you want me to blog about....(hopefully, I'll get the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...